Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer has sprung!

So summer has officially begun in our home. In an effort to keep the kids busy every day we decided to run through the sprinklers one afternoon. The kids had just received their new bathing suits and were super excited. This is how we broke them in. I can see us doing this often this summer. As you can tell, they had a great time!
I forced Kalli out into the middle and she sure loved it! Although she liked being on the sidelines much better. Yea, he loved it! I bet you can't tell from this face that she was having fun! One of the few times they are getting along. This is what Kalli preferred.
We had so much fun and can't wait to get to the pool next!

2 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

So fun! I am so jealous!!!

Aubrey Norby said...

Blake looks so different with his hair longer in these pictures! I like the finished product of your table painted blue! Thanks for putting us up for two nights and a day. I am sure you are glad to have things back to normal without six extra people - and all our stuff - cluttering up your house!