Saturday, August 14, 2010

We are celebrating our 6th anniversary today. Joe surprised me with this picture last night. It is incredibly gorgeous and totally unexpected! After 6 years he has learned a thing or two!
Six years ago I'm sure we would never had guessed where and what we would be doing. But I don't think we would have known we would be this happy with our lives. I feel eternally blessed that I married my best friend and the person I turn to first. Here's to many more years of wedded bliss!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Joe, you done good! Cute pictures, cute family! Love ya much!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Congrats! What a fabulous fam! We love you! Hope to see you again soon!

Karrasch Clique said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary!

Amy Jo and Joey said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the family pictures they turned out great!