Monday, March 28, 2011

Well that's one way...

Before Joe went back to work I asked him if would please sweep and mop the kitchen floor. Because he's such a great and helpful husband, he agreed. The next thing I knew he was bringing in his shop vac from the garage to get the job done. I couldn't help laughing at his style, but it worked really well! There is certainly a difference in how men do things compared to women. Because it worked so well, this might just be Joe's new chore! Joe's Notes: In my defense, there was a lot of dropped food on the floor from Ant Feeder #1 and #2 (Blake and Kalli) and some spilled pancake mix in the pantry. Sweeping just wasn't an option.

5 comments:

JKThomas said...

Oh men!

Aubrey Norby said...

That is just like an engineer to think of an easier or better way to do something! Good job Joe! I actually use our shop vac in the garage to vacuum grass, leaves and dirt that blow in. I feel kind of funny vacuuming the garage sometimes, but it works well!

Heather G. said...

brad does the same thing! if it can't be cleaned with a shop vac, it can't be cleaned!

April said...

Chris does the same thing. In fact he loves his shop vac so much he finds any excuse to use it and he always leaves it in the house and it drives me crazy!

Paula said...

I say, whatever does the job, go for it. Loved being with you. Miss being called grandma Wubby,grandma Wubby.