Friday, July 1, 2011

Meet my new best friend in the kitchen. If you bake a lot, or even a few times a year, you need to buy this! One of the things I hate most about baking is buttering the pan and then flouring it. Which usually means that I don't do it and just spray it with Pam and then regret it afterwards. A very reliable food blogger turned me onto this product and I'll never go back. Baker's Joy is a greaser and flouring agent all in one. So when you spray it in your cake pan or bundt pan or any pan for that matter it is greasing it as well as flouring said pan. And it's been a heaven send in my kitchen ever since I found it. It also took me a couple trips to the store to find it. I did find it at Smith's (Kroger) but haven't looked anywhere else for it. Your cakes will thank you for buying this product...

3 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Thanks for the tip :)

Lewieville said...

Oh I love that stuff! I always have it in my pantry. You cannot bake without it!

Aubrey Norby said...

Good to know! I will have to look for this.