Saturday, November 5, 2011

What we've been up to...

My power cord for my Mac snapped three weeks ago. I ordered a replacement 3 weeks ago and it finally came. It's amazing how much I missed my computer and felt lost without it. Joe recently took his PE exam (professional engineering exam). This test is crucial for his career, so pray that he passed! We'll know the results in January. These are all the books Joe took with him as it was an open book test. But really, why would you want to take a test with all those books, yikes! They all fit nicely into a rolling suitcase. Joe has been studying for this exam every night for at least four months. It's nice to have him back! Joe went out of town for five days for work. He was here, Woodward, OK. All he said about it was that it was very green. We've never lived anywhere green, so that was a huge change for him. Plus, while he was out of town he ate so much better than me. We missed him terribly and are happy he's home again! We went trick or treating three times with these guys. Now we have way TOO much candy. Halloween I was on my own as Joe was out of town. I think I handled it pretty well, especially because Joe hardly ever goes out of town so I haven't had a chance to get good at doing it all by myself. We did our yearly tradition of carving pumpkins, and once again Joe and I did everything. I thought our two were terrific, I won't show you the other two we did.

4 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Very cute pumpkins and kiddos in their costumes. Being on your own for Halloween is never fun and I'm glad that Joe usually gets to be there with you :) Glad you got your computer back!

Paula said...

The kids are so cute in their costumes and those pumpkins are awesome. So glad your test is over. I'm sure you did well. You are always in our prayers.

Heather G. said...

Wow - that Woodward place looks nice! I'm gonna have to look it up. We'll go there when you visit (hint, hint!)

Summer and Hunter said...

Aw, I remember when Blake wore the monkey costume! Time flies.