Saturday, March 31, 2012

Our new toy

For my birthday, Joe surprised me with a great new SLR camera. After a little trial and error, we're starting to understand how to use this sweet camera. It's been especially fun with Blake's tee ball games, because of the rapid fire shooting I can do. So needless to say I took WAY too many pictures at this mornings game, but it was so much fun. Lexie has been getting most of the shots since she's by my side all day long. This was Joe using our long lens, so cool! That's Kalli's eye by the way, in case you couldn't figure it out. This was on the morning of Lexie's picture appointment. I can't wait to see how those turned out! Seriously adorable, that's why I love taking pictures of her. One of the many shots I took this morning.
Have I mentioned how much fun this camera is? We've had it for four days and had already taken over 350 photos. We're going to have to reign it in for our computer's memory space.

3 comments:

The KGB Family said...

Rein it in? No way! I say take as many pictures as you want. I have been wishing and hoping for a new camera for years- No luck! Keep your fingers crossed for this summer  (I’m just going to buy it for myself at that point.)

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

I am jealous. Super. Duper. Jealous.

Kerstin said...

I love my Canon DSLR so much! Have fun!