Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last Day of School

 Today was Blake's last day of school. Actually it was supposed to be yesterday but they had one more snow make up day. So he only had to be there for 3 hours. This first year has flown by so fast and I'm so amazed by how much Blake has grown intellectually as well as physically. We couldn't have asked for a better kindergarten experience. He had an amazing teacher and aid, I had the opportunity to be in his class every other week. Blake also had an amazing bus driver that we the parents adored (seriously, she was only absent twice the entire year!). I am so proud of all Blake has accomplished this year. I'm also very proud to say that Blake did not miss one day of school this year, 100% attendance. That is not a small feat and I am incredibly proud of that record!
To commemorate Blake's last day in kindergarten I took an idea I saw on pinterest and documented this very special time in Blake's life.

4 comments:

Krinn said...

I can't beleive how old he looks. Yay for summer! So glad we are done with another year. Can't wait to see everyone.

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

He is growin up so fast! What a handsome fella! Can't wait to play in a few weeks!

Kilburn-Hall family said...

Blake you look so handsome in that shirt--perfect color for you! And it's fun to know all about you! Your Mommy did a great job!

Aubrey Norby said...

What a cute idea and a cute boy! I can't believe that he is already through with kindergarten!