5 years ago (so I changed this from 10 because I honestly don't remember what I was doing): I was 19 years old. I had just moved up to Reno, Nevada to have a fresh start. I was attending my third university and seeming to enjoy it. I was 1 year away from meeting my husband (wow!). That semester I also got two very bad grades because I was hanging out with friends too much. I was truly enjoying life and enjoying everything that came with it (at least that's how I remember it).
Snacks I enjoy: I LOVE anything salty. I have recently discovered honey mustard Pringles. Yum. I love fast food (I know so bad for me). One desert that I love is brownies and ice cream. In general I love food which is very very bad for me!
5 things on my to do list today:
1. clean up the front room at nap time and at bed time
2. do the dished
3. Read my scriptures
4. check my email
5. Take my vitamins
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Buy a beautiful house (not too big because it's too much to clean)
2. Put money in savings for my children's college
3. Buy lots and lots of books (I'm an avid reader)
4. Go on lots of vacations with my husband and maybe our children (I dream of going to Italy and Paris and Australia and England and....)
5. Put the rest of the money in a good savings account and live off of the interest (Joe would probably not be content to quit his job so we would still have money from him)
3 of my bad habits:
1. I get frustrated too easily which upsets me, I wish I were more easy going
2. I'm lazy... I could spend a whole day reading or watching tv and not think anything about it. Children just don't allow too much for that laziness.
3. I'm a nag. I nag Joe constantly about things I feel are important. I have now been asked not to ask him about his resume and job search because I stress Joe out too much. But it's important right??
5 places I have lived (most recent to not so recent):
1. Reno, NV
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. Ogden, UT
4. Elko, NV
Ok so I think I have only lived in 4 places my whole life
5 jobs I have had:
1. Data enterer at UNR
2. Sylvan Learning Center
3. Substitute teacher at Washoe County
4. Receptionist at animal hospital
5. Receptionist at salon
things people may or may not know about me:
1. I love tv on DVD. No commercials is amazing. Come September there are many shows that Joe and I buy on DVD. This may seem like a waste but I truly get my moneys worth. That was until lately and Blake pays more attention to the tv which upsets me.
2. I am an avid learner. I had Blake 2 months after I graduated college. I actually cried when Joe went back to school because I wanted to go back too. I meant to take the GRE's shortly after Blake was born but I chickened out. Joe and I discuss me going back to get my masters when we know where we will be moving.
3. I love painting. No not pictures or anything, but painting walls. I actually beg people to let me help them paint their houses. I can't wait to have a house of my own to paint all my walls. I think this scares Joe but I don't think I can be completely happy in my home without lots of colors. Maybe that says something about me.
4. I heavily rely on my friends. One thing that scares me more than anything is moving and not making friends. I talk constantly and if I don't have someone besides Joe to release that on then he will go insane with my voracious amount of talking.
Now I tag: Jenny, Jessica, Tavia, Bonnie and Becky