Thursday, April 3, 2008

A lone woman

So as of 6:30 this evening I will be a lone woman. Joe has an interview in Arizona and the company is flying him out. He figured since Blake flies free and Blake has only seen his great grandma Skinner once, that he would take Blake with him for the couple of days he is gone. His brother Eric and wife Krinn so kindly said that Joe and Blake could stay with them and Krinn would watch Blake while Joe is at the interview. 
So until Saturday afternoon I will be on my own. Don't worry though, I have already made a page long list of chores I need to get done that are hard to do with Blake at home. 
Wish Joe luck!

3 comments:

Sassy said...

Good Luck Joe with your job interview!! ENJOY your free time and hopefully your to do list has some fun things planned as well for you to do.

Kerstin said...

Wow that is so exciting! Good luck to Joe! I think I would be sad if my family left without me but it would also be a nice little break. While you are doing all your chores be sure to take some time to do something fun. I can't wait to hear how the interview goes.

Aubrey Norby said...

It sounds like a dream to have kid-free time to get things done around the house. It is amazing how productive I can be when the girls are napping and the boys are at school. It seems like as soon as I get into the groove they wake up! I know that you will miss Blake and Joe though. Good luck to Joe on the interview. We will be anxious to hear how things turn out.