2. Who eats more? Joe. He can eat so much. But he also starves himself all day long so when he gets home at night, he is ravenous.
3. Who said I love you first? Joe did...I don't really remember the circumstances or where we were or anything.
4. Who is taller? Joe
5. Who is smarter? Joe is certainly a smarty pants. He is amazing at what he does (engineering duh!) and math. But when it comes to grammar and such I take that one. But surprisingly, Joe is great at word games like text twist and other of that sort.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me, although I tell Joe he is the crier of the family (I think like some of his brothers). He shed tears at our wedding while I didn't, I find that sad on my part.
7. Who does the laundry? Me. He has gotten in trouble before when I have asked him to put away the laundry and the ones he puts away are his clothes...seriously. He told me it was because he didn't know exactly where I wanted all my clothes put. Sure.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? This changes whenever we move. I always have Joe sleep closer to the window, I'm not quite sure why. It might have to do with "They're watching us" =)
9. Who pays the bills? I write the checks with the money Joe so wonderfully earns.
10. Who cooks more? Me, always me! This is because we found out early that Joe cannot cook. He burned bacon once and that was the end of that. Although occasionally I will get him to make scrambled eggs.
11. Who is more stubborn? I think that is me. Joe is pretty easy going.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I don't think we admit who was wrong but just make up and get over what was wrong.
13. Who is more clean? When I met Joe, he was super clean freak. I think I broke him of that habit. Joe is wonderful at helping me clean the apartment on Saturday mornings.
14. Who has more siblings? Joe- 5 Me-2
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Both. We trade off.
16. What do you like to do together? Anything that sounds fun. We mostly hang out with our two year old which is actually pretty fun. We love watching tv, movies, going swimming, going to the park, going to baseball games...pretty much anything we do together. Right before we moved our WONDERFUL friend Linda wanted to watch Blake for us so we decided to go out and buy a new camera. We has SO much fun just being together, even doing the mundane job of researching a camera. It was exciting to be together alone and remember how much fun we really do have together.
17.Who eats more sweets? Joe, Joe and Joe. I am not really a sweet tooth. Funny story: the first time I went with Joe to his parent's house they had a candy plate that they filled up with Reeses pieces. I watched his family and every time someone would walk by they would take a handful of candy from the plate. Needless to say, that plate of candy didn't last long. Joe also has the cavities to prove his addiction to sweets.
18. Guilty pleasures? a whole bag of twizzlers in one sitting
19. How did you meet? At the institute- his mother's tamales.
20. Who proposed? Joe
21. What is his best feature? His eyes and his smile.
22. What is his greatest quality? There are so many great things that I love about Joe. One of them being that he is the nicest person. He is easy to talk with and get along with. He seems to make friends wherever he goes. Another that I absolutely love about him is that he takes pride in what I accomplish. I love to quilt and every time I make one, Joe makes sure he shows it off to everybody that comes by. It always makes me feel great! He also loves his time with Blake. Everyone who knows Blake knows how much Blake adores his dad. It's because Joe is so great with him and loves him so much. I could go on forever about him, but I will let you go.
I tag: Jenny, Jamie, Paula, Summer, Kerstin and Kelli.
Also, Joe if you want to get me back, you are welcome to do this about me =)