I am supposed to share some quirky things about me. This one was actually kind of hard and made me think long and hard.
1. I can't sleep with our door open. Joe gets in trouble practically every night for not closing the door when he comes upstairs. I don't know what it is about the door being open, but I literally don't sleep well if it is open and I will have to get up to close it.
2. I can't sleep by the window. Many couples have their sides of the bed that don't change, even when they move. Not so with us. Whenever we move I take the side of the bed furthest from the window. It scares me to sleep by the window. Again not sure why, but that is just how it is.
3. The clock has to be on my side of the bed. I think it's a control issue for me. Also, since having a child, I like to look at the clock when I hear crying and I don't want to have to sit up to look at the clock. I also think that if I put it on Joe's side of the bed he would be late all the time because he would just keep pressing snooze.
4. It takes me a long time to get started cleaning but once I start I usually can't stop. If I get in the cleaning mode, watch out. This is why it takes so much for me to start because I know when I do I won't be able to stop.
5. I am anal about how things are cleaned. I don't like Joe to clean the bathrooms because I HAVE to do it my way and if it's not done that way then I don't think it is as clean as it can be. Joe has been trying to be really helpful with the chores around the house because I am now as big as a house, but it sometimes stresses me out. I am trying to work on this.
6. Blake is on a very tight schedule. From the time I put Blake on a bottle (3 weeks) he has been on a very tight schedule for eating and sleeping. This worked for him really well and I have found that as he has gotten older that these schedules work really well for our family. But if you get us off schedule I start to stress. Not good.
I tag anyone who wants to share some of their secrets to the blogging world.