Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh the possibilities...

If you know me pretty well you know how much I love cookbooks. Joe usually just rolls his eyes when I discover a new cookbook, but to me its quite exciting. Last week I acquired another cookbook, one in which I am ridiculously excited about. I don't think I've been this excited since my last Paula Deen cookbook.
To me a cookbook is just chock full of possibility. I get anxious to try all the great new recipes and make them work in my kitchen. Not only does this cookbook have a ton of recipes that my ridiculously picky husband will eat but it also allows me the opportunity to buy new cookware, is there anything better?
I have also become a lover of food blogs and have found one that I check daily (ok maybe twice a day). I just love finding new recipes that I love and that will make my family moderately happy. Some of my favorites? This, this, oh and this, did I mention this, and lastly this.
I also have a lot of "I want to make these" recipes. That includes: funnel cake, shrimp pasta in a foil package, baked lemon pasta, and molten lava cakes.
Now it's your turn. Do you have a cookbook that you just absolutely love (please help my ever growing addiction spread)? Or do you have a food blog that you live by? I would love to know, if only to become more obsessed with food than I already am.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Ward cookbooks are fun.

Eight for Eternity said...

I agree, I love my ward cookbooks I have! I also love, ourbestbites.com!! Never had anything not turn out fabulous from that site!! Keep sharing, I love new food ideas!!