Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We found out this morning that Blake and Kalli will be getting a baby sister. We're so excited. Blake was stuck on having a boy but I think in time he'll warm up to the idea. Initially when we told Blake we were having another baby he told us it was going to be a girl, so I guess he knew from the beginning.
We're also excited because we get one more ultrasound at 32 weeks just to make sure her head looks good, since we want to be prepared in case she has the same condition as Kalli. Plus the ultrasound will be 3d, we've never had that done.
All in all, we would have been happy with either a boy or girl but we're so excited to welcome another little girl into the family. As my mother in law said, soon the granddaughters will outnumber the grandsons! Who knew that would happen?

6 comments:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

That's wonderful- but I am still hoping the Ryan Norby Clan will bring the boys! We are so thrilled for you!

Amy said...

Yay!! So excited for another girl. Congratulations!

Amanda said...

Congrats! How fun!

JKThomas said...

Yea! We love girls!

Karrasch Clique said...

Yay!!! I am a bit jealous! Exciting!!!

Amy Jo and Joey said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear what her name will be!