Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Splash Park

We've been living in Albuquerque for 3 1/2 years and it still amazes me when I find new things to do with the kids. A friend of mine told me about this fun splash park and so we checked it out. Although splash parks in other places (i.e Vegas, Denver, Salt Lake) are free, ours are not. But it was only $1 for each of us, so an activity that only cost $4 was very worth it! The kids had a blast and couldn't stop running around. The cool thing to do apparently is bring a plastic cup, fill it up and throw it at people. The kids thought that was so great. Even Lexie got in on the action! We'll definitely be going here more, I just wish we had found it sooner in the summer! 




1 comment:

Krinn said...

I love splash parks! Most of ours are free but not all. Looks like fun!