Saturday, May 23, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

The kids and I ventured to Las Vegas this past week by ourselves. Our main purpose in being there was to celebrate my brother and sister's tenth birthday. I was really glad that I went and braved the almost 9 hour drive all by myself. I don't know how often I'll do that again, but I am really glad I got to spend time with my family. 
Here are Ryan and Braeden. I can't believe how big they are. Braeden is super handsome especially with his braces. Ryan is a beautiful girl and they are so fun to be around.  Great grandma and Kalli. Kalli just loved her great grandma. She always had a big smile for her and looked around the room until she could find her. I'm pretty sure great grandma felt the same way about her! Braeden and Ryan opening presents.  A four generation picture. This was on the morning that I left. Kalli thoroughly enjoyed sitting in great grandma's grass watching Blake play. What a cutie. 

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Kalli is STINKIN cute. Seriously, in every single picture she has a huge grin. I love her. I cant belive your brother and sister are that old! Ugh, that means were getting old too. Looks like you guys had fun. Come to Reno next time.

Kilburn-Hall family said...

We are so glad you came too! We enjoyed you and the kids so much, next time maybe we'll go there!