Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blake is turning 3!

Blake is turning 3 on Wednesday, and since we'll be out of town all week I decided to pay tribute to him early. Sometimes I give Blake a bad rap because he can be difficult, but there are also times that he can be super sweet and loving. I sometimes am the only one to see this, but at least he does it. Here are some pictures from each of his birthdays. 
I think he was only a couple of days old in this picture, but this is always how he had his body, I think it's funny.  My cute little one year old... he was so cute! Two years, and the trouble began... Now he's going to be three and I am so happy. He is turning out to becoming a great young man and there are days he makes me super proud (there are still those days that he embarrasses me). Blake loves cars, playing any sport and being with kids. He loves Kalli and now that she's older he loves having her play with him. Kalli's new favorite part of the house is Blake's room and he thinks that is so cool. 
Happy Birthday Blake. We love you more than you'll ever know!

7 comments:

Kerstin said...

Wow I can't believe that Blake will be turing 3 next week. He is such a cute little boy.Happy Birthday Blake!

Kilburn-Hall family said...

What a handsome guy! Love you Blakester and have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Karli said...

Wow Well He Is getting too big my birthday is also on the 15th of july

Jamie said...

Aw, I remember when he was just brand new. He got big so fast. I love how he hasnt changed a huge amount from 1 to 3. I love Blake and I hope he has a great birthday:)

Summer and Hunter said...

Aw! Happy Birthday Blake! He just keeps getting cuter.

Janssen said...

What a handsome little guy he is. He has a really mature look, I think!

JKThomas said...

Happy Birthday Blake! (sorry we are a little behind). He is getting cuter and cuter! Hope you enjoyed those sprinkles!