Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our Utah trip

Last week the kids and I traveled over to Utah on our own with Joe joining us a few days later. The drive was long and I thought I got lost a couple of times, but in the end we got there safely. We all had so much fun hanging out with grandma, uncle Ryan and aunt Kelli. We visited the splash park by grandma's house, the dinosaur museum, played with in the sprinklers in the back yard and played with the many many toys grandma has. The kids had so much fun and Blake keeps talking about his birthday at grandma's house. Here are some of the pictures from our wonderful trip. 
Thank you so much grandma, papa, Ryan and Kelli! We had such a great time. And I don't remember when I took a shower in a bathroom as beautiful as yours!

3 comments:

Paula said...

We had a great time too! Thanks for coming and spending time with us. Love ya

JKThomas said...

Looks like tons of fun! Side note- did you use photoshop to make those collages? I have tried to make a few but my pictures look blurry. Help!

Summer and Hunter said...

I love the picture of Kalli and Blake leaning against the bean bag...too cute.