Saturday, February 5, 2011

We usually try to go to the library once every other week to pick up some new books for the kids (and me). Lately Kalli has been sitting much better for longer books so I have been trying to find good girl books for her. I don't mind getting regular books for her but I also want her to have some girly girl books that she'll enjoy (Blake has his construction and bug books). We've found Olivia, Fancy Nancy and Pinkalicious. Now we are on the search for more. Do you have suggestions for some fun girly girl books?

2 comments:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

I ADORE the Olivia books! Fancy Nancy too! Great Picks!

Amy Jo and Joey said...

Amelia Badilia....or however it is spelled! Those were my sisters favorite! Mine were the Bearinstin Bears books...however that is spelled! And another book that i loved was...A Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day!