Monday, December 3, 2007

About our family

Joe and I have been married for a little over 3 years. We have a one and a half year old son named Blake. Joe is currently going to school to be a civil engineer. He is set to graduate in May 2008, something we both look forward to. I have been graduated for a year and a half and now stay home with Blake. Blake is a very active little boy and keeps me on my feet all day long. By the time he goes to bed at night, I just crash from exhaustion. He is a very independent little boy and is pretty content to play on his own all day, unless he wants me to read a book to him (which I do about 30 times a day). We currently live in Reno, NV but expect to move when Joe graduates. We are not sure where but we are excited to open a new chapter in our lives.

No comments: