Monday, December 3, 2007

Ice Skating Fun

The day after Thanksgiving my dad, brother, sister, Joe, Blake and I went ice skating in downtown Reno. Dad successfully got on the ice but felt a little uncoordinated, so he promptly took off his skates to watch Blake. Joe and I enjoyed our time on the ice together, navigating through inexperienced skaters who were lucky to just be on their feet. My sister Ryan absolutely loved skating with us and actually did pretty well, although she wouldn't let us let go of her hand. Braeden on the other hand hated every minute on the ice. He wouldn't move his feet so we ended up pulling him around the rink, which is no easy task.
Blake unfortunately had seperation anxiety from me, so I wasn't able to enjoy my time on the ice as much as I would have liked to. Oh well. Joe and I plan on going back, just the two of us, at a later date.

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

How fun! Ice Skating is a blast! I am so happy you have blog! It is a great way to keep everyone updated on what is going on in your life. Blake is getting so big and he so stinkin cute. We miss you all in Reno and we are glad to hear that you are doing well.