Thursday, May 15, 2008

The End....

For the past year and a half Blake and I have been having play group with two other boys. When Blake was born there were 5 other babies born within 2 months of each other in our ward. Two of those babies we have stayed very close with. We started play group when none of them are mobile and now they are all turning 2 this summer. It has been fun watching them grow up together. Now that we are leaving Reno I am really sad to leave my Wednesday morning play group. It wasn't just for the kids either, the other moms had fun too just chatting. I'll miss you guys!
This is Blake and Tracen in January 2008. How cute are they? They are the two that are most alike in their preference of toys: balls. They often fight over one ball.  This is also Tracen but he was much younger. He was born 2 months before Blake and was a cute chunky baby. They have been friends since the beginning.  This is the other boy that we play with each week. His name is Tiago and he is such an easy going little guy. He sets great examples for Tracen and Blake. He was born about a month before Blake but weighed 2 or more pounds more than Blake at birth. 
I am going to miss my Wednesday play group. I only hope I will find women as great as Sara and Angie. I will miss you guys. Don't forget about me in the hottest place on earth =)
We also have some exciting new news that we will post at a later date, but if you can't wait give us a call and we'll tell you! =)

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

It is so sad to leave somewhere that has become home. I can't believe how big Tracen is (or I guess was in January)all these boys are so cute. I am sure you will make a lot of great new friends fast and easily in Arizona.
Oh and this exciting new news, I want to know, you should email me...

thegatewoodfamily said...

Hey its Taly, I jusf found your blog and had to say that your little boy is so stinkin cute!! I also have to say congrats on your 2nd baby! My husband and I had a little girl 2 weeks ago and it is the most amazing experience ever. Hope all is going well for you and your little family!!

Angie said...

Oh, look at those little cuties! I forgot that Tiago was so fat that sometimes it seemed his eyes were closed! That's my boy! Anyway, we'll miss you too, Kristen! It'll be hard to find friends like Sara and I in AZ, because we are so gosh darn great, but I'm sure you'll survive! ;)