Saturday, May 31, 2008

San Diego Temple

After we left the beach, we really wanted to find the San Diego temple and take the pictures. We felt like total goobers walking onto temple grounds in our beach apparel, but we weren't the only ones. They have lots of tourists stopping by to see the big white building. The senior missionary told us that they often have to stop people from just walking in to take pictures. Here are some pictures. By the way, this was my first choice of temples to get married it, you can see why. 

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

The San Diego temple is also my favorite!

Kerstin said...

It looks like you had a great vacation! I am really jealous that you guys went to Sea World (I have always wanted to go there) and the beach.

Jensen Family said...

Hey...the first time I saw this temple I was with your family for our Cali. trip...we were driving down the freeway and it just popped up! It always reminds me of you when I drive by it!