As if our lives weren't crazy enough, we are adding one more flaming hoop to jump through. Two weeks ago, Joe's boss approached him and asked if he would be willing to transfer to their office in Albuquerque, NM. We were stunned especially because we really like Phoenix, were buying a house in Phoenix and we had Kalli's surgery coming up. We decided to pray about it. I was totally against it, I really wanted to stay in Phoenix. I told Joe we should go over there and check it out before we made any decision. We went over last weekend and found a house that we love. For the sake of Joe's job we decided to make the decision to move to Albuquerque. We feel that it is a good opportunity for Joe although we felt that even if we decided to stay in Phoenix, we would still be blessed. Although we don't know too much about the area we are excited to start a new chapter in New Mexico.
Like I said, we found a house we love. We are in the process of buying it and should close on it a few days after Christmas. In case you're wondering about our house here, we can back out till the day we sign. So we gave it up this morning.
Kalli's surgery will be the 10th so that poses no problem for our move. She will be 2 weeks post op and her doctor told us that we could move easily with her, that she won't have to see him after her surgery, it could be done by her pediatrician there.
I changed the picture of our house on the right wondering if anyone would notice the change. Did you notice?
I took a video tour of our house while we were there but am having troubles getting it to load. In the meantime here are photos.
Our hallway leading to the rooms
Our master bedroom with a bay window.
My beautiful kitchen. The countertops are corian and the cabinets are the same from our house we were building in Phoenix
The front of our home.